300 g flat rice noodle (kueyteow)
70 g thinly sliced chicken or beef-optional
prawns / squid
2 cloves of garlic
1 egg - beaten
5 stalks of baby kailan or any vegetable of your choice
1 tbsp of oyster sauce
1 tbsp of light soy sauce
2 cups of water or chicken stock
1 tsp of corn flour
2 tsp of soy sauce
dash of white pepper
1 tbsp of corn starch
2 tbsp of water
1) Pan fry noodles in a hot pan with a little bit of oil. Add a dash of soy sauce.
2) Dish out and set aside.
3) Marinate meat with seasoning (A).
4) Heat up 1 tbsp of oil and saute garlic until lightly brown.
5) Add in meat and prawns. Stir fry for 1 min.
6) Add in water/chicken stock, oyster sauce and light soy sauce, .
7) Bring to a boil. Throw in vege and add in thickening mixture.
8) Turn off heat and add in the beaten egg.
9) Give a quick stir and pour gravy on top of the noodles.