1. People who use their 'brain' to work or students who study hard day and night should drink more Chrysanthemum Tea.
2. People who need a lot of energy to work or those people who exercise a lot everyday should drink Wolong /OolongTea.
3. People who travel on a bike or work in dirty and polluted places should drink Green Tea.
4. For people who like to sit down all day long without doing anything, not even exercising must drink Green Tea and Flower Tea.
5. People who smoke and drink a lot of alcoholic beverages should drink more Green Tea.
6. Carnnivores; people who must eat meat at least once a day, should try to drink some Wolong/Oolong Tea.
7. People who go to the washroom too often or not often enough should drink more Honey Tea
8. People with high cholesterol and high blood pressure should drink Wolong/Oolong Tea and Green Tea.
9. Those who work with computers everyday need to drink a lot of Tea (any tea will do).
Whenever you are working with the computer, it's good to make some tea and drink it when you are free. Drinking Tea is healthy as it can protect and prevent the harmful ultraviolet light from harming us while using the computer. Furthermore, it is also refreshing for our body when we are tired and helps making our body feel fresh again.