Just look at my achievent so far...he,he,he....I'm really not good at this....HELLLLLPPPP!!!!
Three suitcases of books and a box of clothes.
Hmmm...I'm gonna miss Prachachuen Residence:
1.the friendly and 'ever willing to help' staff; from the receptionists to the guards: who are very efficient and quick in responding to any reports made;
2.the laundrette lady who assists us most of the time (as we would leave our laundry in the machines and go off and come back three hours later);
3.the convenient store and 7-Eleven which have always been my life saver;
4.the salons: Pad's and Ginza;
5.the markets: Prachaniwet Market, Phong Phet Market, Bon Marche Market;
6.the 'nuat'-cheap massage: at Tesco Phong Phet, Ngam Wong Wan Road, Phong Phet Market, a few around Prachaniwet;
7. Prachaniwet Sports Centre: yoga and aerobic sessions;
8. the Chicken Rice Shop at Kasemrad Hospital;
9. Central Plaza, Chaengwattana;
10. crispy fried chicken at Phong Phet Market;
11. the night market next door which takes place 3 times a week; and last but not least
12. having Din and family as our neighbour.